Join us for worship on Christmas Eve at 4 PM as we celebrate Christ's incarnation. We will sing carols, enjoy special music, and look together at the biblical account of our Savior's birth.
All are invited to attend.
- Like most urban churches, we have limited parking. Allow us to make a few suggestions:
- There is a small gravel parking lot immediately behind our church building. This is a good lot for families with small children or people who cannot walk very far. However, if there is a large crowd, it is possible you will end up being double parked. If you use this lot please only park on the north (right) side of the alley. The other side belongs to the residents next door.
- McCausland Avenue- it is legal to park on the street on Sundays. Many of our attenders park here every Sunday.
- Horner Avenue- this street is one block north of our church. It is a quiet residential street and there is usually ample parking available on Sundays.
- Palm d'Olive Restaurant- this restaurant is south of Plateau on McCausland.
We will be providing a nursery for small children (infants- age 4). The nursery is located on the first floor of the main building, immediately beneath our sanctuary. You will be given a pager in case you are needed during the service. You are also welcome to bring your children into the service.